Homeschool-Along

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Chinatown Podcast

Lion DanceSo today Paul and I went to Chinatown in Toronto hoping to find another lion dance like we'd seen in years past. No luck, unfortunately. Perhaps we'll see one next weekend, as it is a bit closer to the 29th.

We did, however, put together a podcast (34 MB - 37:35) of our trip. No major learning experiences except on the culinary side, but we did have fun wandering around and seeing the sights. Some of the photos we took (of the food only) can be found here. The podcast has a bit of soundseeing, some chatting, and a few songs to break things up.

FYI - this year is the year of the dog. Unfortunately for me, this is to be an unlucky year for those of us born under this sign. I'm not sure if I want to believe it or not. After all, a couple years ago a Chinese astrologer told me that I was to become very wealthy in my mid 40's, and live to be 93 years old. If I choose to believe that prediction, then shouldn't I also believe that 2006 is not going to be the best one for me?

1 Comments:

  • Todd, I am amazed. The picture is cool and I hope to be able to listen to the podcast after dinner. Thank you so much for helping me to get this rolling!

    By Blogger Kara, at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home